Skip to content
Scroll To Top
I. MEDICAL RELEASE
- I fully realize that injury or illness to my child may result from or during participation in the (George Ranch Golf Academy) camp. In case of injury or illness, I give permission for my child to be given medical treatment as deemed appropriate. I further give permission for the information provided on this form to be shared with appropriate medical personnel. I further give permission for and grant authority to the camp representatives to sign on my behalf the Notice of Private Practice that patients are required to receive in accordance with federal law. I understand and acknowledge that I will be responsible for any medical bills incurred by my child.
- FOR GOOD AND VALUABLE CONSIDERATION, including, but not limited to my minor child being permitted to participate in the (George Ranch Golf Academy) Camp and related activities (the “Program”), I, my successors, heirs, assigns, executors, administrators, spouse, and next of kin, agree as follows:
III. PARENT/GUARDIAN AUTHORIZATION
- I fully understand that my child's participation in athletic activities, by nature, involves a risk of serious injury or death, including economic losses, which may result not only from my child's actions, inactions, or negligence, but also from the actions, inactions, or negligence of others, the condition of the facilities, equipment, or areas where the Program is being conducted, the rules of play, or this type of Program.
- I acknowledge that I fully realize the dangers of participating in such activities, and fully assume all risks associated with my child’s participation in such activities, including, without limitation, any and all risks of bodily injury to my child, including medical or hospital bills permanent or partial disability, death, and damages to my property, caused by or arising from my child's participation in the Program.
- I acknowledge that the Program will be operated and hosted by GRGA and is not operated by the GRHS or LCISD directly.
- I covenant not to sue or present any claim for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death against (George Ranch Golf Academy) or the LCISD Facility, or their affiliates, or such parties’ respective officers, directors, trustees, employees, agents or representatives (including, without limitation, coaches) (collectively, the “Released Parties”), for any loss of or damage to property, injury, or death suffered or incurred by any person while participating in, observing or otherwise being involved in the Program.
- I hereby release, waive, discharge, and relinquish the Released Parties from any liability, loss, damage, claim, demand or cause of action of any and all kinds, nature and character whatsoever, known or unknown, including, but not limited to, any liability, loss, damage, claim, demand or cause of action arising out of or in connection with the Released Parties’ negligence in connection with my child’s participation in the Program.
- I am giving the Released Parties a general release of any and all claims, present and future, that I and my child may have against the Released Parties. I understand that the granting of the foregoing release and covenant not to sue is an express condition to my child being permitted to attend and participate in the Program.
- I verify that my child has been checked by a licensed physician prior to attending the Program and that my child is in good health and has no physical condition that would prevent him/her from participating fully in any event.
- I acknowledge and agree that in accordance with my child’s participation in the Program, photographs, pictures, slides, movies, or videos of my child may be taken without compensation from the (George Ranch Golf Academy) or the LICSD Facility, and I consent, in perpetuity, to the use of these photographs, pictures, slides, movies, or videos for any legal purpose. In addition, if the undersigned, their heirs, assigns, executor, administrator, spouse, or next of kin, fail to comply with any of the provisions of the Agreement and the (George Ranch Golf Academy) or the LCISD Facility, take action to enforce this document, the undersigned, their heirs, assigns, executor, administrator, spouse and next of kin will pay the reasonable costs and expenses, including attorney's fees incurred in preparation for or participating in any arbitration or litigation in connection with the enforcement of this document, as determined by the court or arbitrator. All lawsuits under this Consent Agreement and Waiver, unless otherwise specified, shall be filed in Fort Bend County, Texas.